We are in search for an Accounting professional with positive attitude to join a team of professionals inspired to achieve success. This individual will be responsible for the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements. Assists in implementing appropriate improvements to internal processes ensuring that practices are in line with overall goals of the organization and GAAP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete all month-end closing activities.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations and expense analysis
- Preparation of materials for internal and external audits and any other special audits.
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Assist Controller in collection and customer account reviews, payment term controls.
- Perform physical inventory counts and scrap audits.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Maintain, review and publish data for daily reports (e.g. scrap, labor, spend, etc.)
- Assist in preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets
- Assist in responding to Corporate, ad hoc reports and perform Variance Analysis.
- Assist in the submission of Quarterly Controller questionnaires.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following:
- Able to work with tight deadlines for month end close and budget preparations.
- Experience in Account reconciliations and related adjustments.
- Prepare, review and provide reliable financialreporting.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- MS Dynamics experiencepreferred but not required
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and adapt to changes.
- Possess leadership abilities and able to lead on certain projects.
Bachelors degree in finance and accounting. CPA or CPA candidate preferred but not required.
4 years or more of solid accounting experience in a manufacturing environment required.