Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Manager for our Morristown, NJ office.
- Assist with the global financial close process to include:
- Team lead of Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Rec and analysis of key accounts
- External reporting
- Lead role with internal controls, SOX compliance
- Point of contact for Internal / External audits
- Accounting policies (US GAAP, IFRS)
- Accounting for acquisitions
- Ah-hoc projects and analysis
- Perform other related duties as directed by Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting
- Continuous process improvement
- BS in Accounting
- CPA certification
- 7+ years of progressive accounting experience with leading teams
- SOX compliance, design and testing
- Experience with process excellence, lean and Six Sigma, preferred
- Strong computer skills
- ERP (Lawson preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational, leadership and project management skills to include proven collaboration
- Able to work independently, multi task and lead cross functional projects.
Job ID: 17000431.