$100K — $150K *
HEICO is currently recruiting an Accounting Manager for its Corporate Accounting department based in Hollywood, Florida. This position reports directly to the Senior Finance Director of HEICO's Flight Support Group. In this position, the Accounting Manager will likely:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting. CPA or eligible to sit for the CPA exam is highly preferred.
* Minimum of five years of experience in financial accounting (industry or industry/public mix)
* Willing to roll up their sleeves and perform transactional work as well as review the work of others.
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to clearly express an opinion or interpretation of various analysis, schedules or statement and results.
* Strong work ethic (willingness to work hard and long hours, when needed).
* Strong Excel skills are a must (fluent navigation, Pivot Tables, Sumif, Vlookups, Macros, and VBA).
* General working knowledge of ERP reporting packages.
* Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with subsidiary controllers and employees of all levels, including senior management.
* Highly responsive to customer requirements, with a high attention for detail and accuracy.
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Must be flexible and able to multi-task in a time-sensitive environment.
Valid through: 12/4/2020