We are looking for a high potential and highly motivated individual Accounting Manager to join the financial reporting team. We are looking team members who are eager to immediately contribute.
The financial reporting group has high visibility. The work product, including SEC reporting and the internal control analysis process for the company, includes internal reporting and analysis that is reviewed by the CFO, CEO, other members of senior management, and the Board of Directors.
This person will report to the Director of Accounting. While it is a “sole contributor” position, this person will work with, support, and influence people throughout the finance group and larger organization. Responsibilities include specific assigned significant components of the following core responsibilities of the financial reporting team:
- The month end, quarter end, and year end close process.
- SEC reporting - 10Q, 10K
- Internal reporting and analysis of consolidated results to management
- Quarterly reporting and analysis for the Board of Directors
- SOX 404 internal control testing and analysis
- Reconciling general ledger accounts and generate adjusting journal entries to ensure accurate financial statements
- Audits and quarterly reviews with independent auditors
- Identify areas of opportunity for improvement and efficiencies
Additionally, we are looking for the right fit from not only the technical perspective. The successful candidate will bring the following competencies: :
- Team player - works toward team goals and incorporating team opinions on process to achieve business objectives
- Sense of urgency - proactively meet regular monthly/quarterly deadlines successfully
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of accounting experiencerequired. 3 years public accounting experience in “Big Four” or National CPA firm preferred.
- BachelorDegree in Accounting/Finance or related field required.
- Strong analytical, accounting, and intellectual skills/capacity
- Advanced computer skills, especially in MS Excel and MS Word
- "Roll up the sleeves” and “follow through to completion” attitude.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and work under strict reporting timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop cooperative relationships within all levels of the organization.