- Lead, execute and support enterprise-wide initiatives, new business models and finance projects, and initiate process improvement opportunities to bring about the best practices to the Company.
- Act as the SME and Representative for the RTR track (GL, Intercompany, Fixed Assets, Foreign Currency Accounting, Consolidations, US GAAPReporting and Statutory Reporting) to participate in all enterprise financeportfolio meetings and finance projects.
- Design accounting flow logics with considerations to all accounting and reporting impact, prepare Business Requirements Document, and review Functional Specification Document with IT.
- Evaluate the project objectives against the Controllership team’s responsibilities and close cycles to determine practical project timelines and milestones for execution.
- Effectively manage all deliverables against milestones, provide regular updates, plan and communicate in advance to avoid surprises.
- Create resource planning, and communicate with team members and other stakeholders on a timely and frequently basis.
- Coordinate and/or perform testing of new functionalities and actively track status of defects through resolution.
- Develop and implement accounting policies, procedures, SOX controls and training manuals.
- Proactively initiate and implements process improvements to the RTR track to increase operational efficiencies while maintain the integrity and accuracy of the underlying accounting records.
- Support month-end and quarter-end close activities as assigned.
- Build highly collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams, such as project managers, IT, ISSC, Operations, and otherfinance teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in accounting, with previous management/supervisory capacity,
- Thorough understanding of the financial close process in a public company.
- SAP system experience a must.
- Broad understanding of financial systems and process. Experience in finance transformation projects highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required; must be comfortable communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to think strategically and act operationally and ability to manage ambiguity, risks and changing direction of projects and strategies.
- Flexible working hours with different time zones.
- Bachelor or masterdegree in accounting.