Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking an Accounting Manager in Las Vegas, NV. This position will manage accounting, budgeting and forecasting required for assigned Clubs under the Wyndham Destinations umbrella. This includes working with accountants and analysts to train and develop individual skills to improve the quality of the month end close cycle. Day to day responsibilities include reviewing month end adjustments, financials, variance explanations, management fee calculations and delinquency tracking. This position works collaboratively with Management and the accounting staff in Club Accounting to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial information. This information helps the Operational leaders ensure the financial health of the Clubs.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, Review, Supervise preparation of monthly financial statements, reconciliations and forecasts that assist the Clubs Operational partners and boards to manage day to day decision making.
- Supervise and train department employees
- Ad Hoc Reporting and Analysis required by Management, WVR or Hospitality Accounting
- Prepare Annual budget for assigned Clubs, to include preparation of presentation to senior leadership and the board.
- Process Improvement – Develop process flows, identify process constraints and implement improvements to the Department.
- Prepare Cash Flow Statements and cash forecasting to the Club, Developer and other related Associations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from Accredited U.S. College or University
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent strategic, analytical and creative thinking aptitude in both an independent and team environment.
- Working knowledge of financial and statistical analysis.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, be well organized, perform under stressful situations and communicative effectively.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Peoplesoft/Oracle or other EPM software
- 5 years of experience working in public or private accounting; to include a minimum of 1 year experience recording transactions into a general ledger.
Job ID: 1817936