Manage all accounting functions for a Private Equity owned Manufacturing company 25 million in revenue.
- Monitor operating budgets and makes specific recommendations as to cost control/containment and profit improvement.
- Monitor sales forecasts and backlog ensuring early warning of credit, cost and margin issues.
- Monitor accounts receivable and ensures timely collection.
- Monitor inventories and works with Operations to minimize inventory levels.
- Oversee all financial and internal control compliance audits and be responsible for implementing corrective actions needed to meet the standards required by the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Manage the preparation for all products, forecasts and budgets for Sales, Marketing, Project Management, Operations, Customer Service.
- 5+ years of financial management experience in manufacturing company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Thorough understanding of cost accounting
- Outstanding analytical skills,