The Business Transformation team has oversight of ‘Blue Chip’ projects impacting the Finance organization. These are generally large-scale projects, and can include projects impacting Oracle ERP as well as other functional areas. This position is an integral member of the team and may have direct reports.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- · Work with Caesars Entertainment Business Transformation Team leadership team to execute strategy and implementation plans.
- · Key participant in and / or manage transformation projects requiring project planning, resourcing, issue management, and stakeholder analysis.
- · Effectively communicate to project stakeholders on next steps, issues, risks, and key accomplishments.
- · Work closely with various department leadership and team members to evaluate processes, recommend improvements, and drive implementation.
- · Manage the development of clear and concise documentation for all new or changing processes and systems.
- · Manage team on daily basis with project management and execution of project plans
- · Preparation / review of presentations and custom reports for Senior Leadership.
- · Be a change leader for the organization to drive value-added behavior.
· Lead an organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
· Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
- · Must be able to quickly understand and learn business concepts, functions, processes, and activities
- · Must be able to solve problems with effective solutions; must be a self-starter with strong analytical skill and have the ability to work independently
· Must be a forward thinker, be able to demonstrate excellent communication and critical-thinking skills and have an ability to work effectively with other managers, directors, and various levels of personnel in other departments.
· Must be able to manage time efficiently, simultaneously manage multiple projects, have a sense of urgency and be able to work in an environment with multiple and frequently concurrent deadlines.
- · Must have strong written, verbal and analytical skills; ability to present information, analysis, ideas, and positions in a clear and convincing manner
· Must be able to provide responsive customer service to internal customers.
· Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team; must be able to lead by example and be a role model to staff, seniors and peers
- · A neat and professional appearance
- · Knowledge of computer software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance or Technical discipline.
- · 3+ years’ work experience in Accounting/Finance, Analytics, Process Improvement, and/or Project Management
- · Experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma methodology
· Experience reviewing and producing analysis, creating reports, communications, and presentations
· Experience managing/supervising staff
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
· Must be able to do the following:
o Read, write, speak, and understand English
o Work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks under time constraint
o Simultaneously manage several projects, and not be frustrated by changing priorities and unforeseen obstacles
o Work independently
o Respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling employee conflicts
o Handle a heavy business volume and sensitive situations relating to staff problems in a timely manner
o Tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights
o Work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed
o Sit, stand or walk for long periods of time (8 hours)
o Maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways or escalator, as needed
o Lift and carry up to 50 lbs and have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel, as needed
o Respond to visual and aural cues