Our Chicago (position located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL) office is actively seeking a dedicated Accounting Outsourcing Services Manager with at least seven years of experience in managing client accounting operations engagements, including accounting system maintenance and accounting operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an accounting background in small business accounting software packages, financial statements, payroll and sales taxation and accounting operations. This is an excellent role to expand your knowledge of accounting operations and gain exposure to business development activities.
- Manage client outsourced accounting engagements for small to mid-size organizations while advising on accounting matters including accounting systems, financial statements, payroll and sales taxation and more.
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships
- Represent BKD in the professional and business community
- Participate in the proposal process for prospective clients
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching accounting outsourcing services staff
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field required
- CPA certificate strongly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in public accounting or organizational accounting operations, including accounting system operations, financial statement preparation and supervision of accounting, payroll and sales tax functions.
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Strong sense of ownership for delivering unmatched client service and excellent supervisory, teambuilding and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job ID 2018-4467