Accounting, Finance & Insurance
5 - 7 years experience •
Benefits Accounts provides consumer-driven health care reimbursement technology and services to manage a range of reimbursement accounts (supported by Service center and claims processing capabilities). We expect significant value creation from Accounts directed through Willis Towers Watson’s client base. Our business model reflects IRS Non-Bank Custodian differentiated status, which allows us to hold deposits and earn net interest spread.
The key focus areas of the Client Service & Delivery Associate Director include: (i) prerequisite knowledge and direct experiential foundation in Consumer Driven Heath Care (CDHC) to include Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) product solutions and benefits administration; (ii) manage teams who lead Benefits Accounts client implementations and ongoing activities post implementation; (iii) may serve as a lead contact to key clients; (iv) coach and mentor team; (v) organized, self-starter who recognizes and can effectively partner with a variety of internal Willis Towers Watson colleagues and external vendors to ensure client satisfaction.
This role is ideally located in Tampa, FL within the Willis Towers Watson Office, Benefits Accounts Service Line location.
The Role• Manage a team of Client Service & Delivery colleagues who handle client implementations and day-to day client needs
• Direct project and process managers for activities related to service delivery to assigned client(s)
• Build and maintain trusted relationships with clients and internal WTW teams
• Attentive client contact and support to ensure client satisfaction and retention
• Research and stay abreast of client concerns, specifically how the system accommodates new regulations regarding health insurance and employee benefits
• Implement cross training and knowledge transfer to support clients while a team member is out of office
• Proactively consult with stakeholders to communicate status, risks, resource constraints and negotiate changes for multiple projects
• Lead discussions that promote process improvement initiatives and idea sharing across internal WTW and Benefits Accounts teams
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Provide 1:1 coaching and training as needed to team members
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or related field
• 5+ years’ experience managing teams/projects; supervising others
• 5+ years account management experience working closely with business leaders
• 8+ years’ experience in either benefits administration or Consumer Driven Heath Care Accounts (CDHC) administration
• A track record of managing and retaining client relationships with a strong foundation in managing a demanding customer base
• Exceptional client customer service orientation
• Ability to respond strongly and positively to challenging work and deadlines
• Ability to work successfully at both a strategic and tactical level with clients and senior management
• Ability to quickly master new concepts related to reimbursement accounts products and best practice business procedures
• Strong critical thinking, problem identification and solving ability.
• Extreme attention to detail
• Highly competent with Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Willingness to travel, including overnight travel