Provide cost and analytical solutions to continually improve the business analysis functions at the Quinnesec Mill. This role is designed for a technically capable individual with a strong drive for results.
- Conducting cost audits
- Preparing and analyzing cost reports
- Interpretation and application of financial policies and accounting standards
- Analysis, evaluation and recommendations regarding operations
- Investigation analysis and resolutions of variances
- Working knowledge of internal customers
- Maximize limited time and resources to produce quality product
- Working knowledge of the Verso Corporation and its place in the global market place
Other projects as necessary
- 5-7 years accounting experience.
- BS in related field. BS in Accounting or Finance preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to interpret financial data and standard cost concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with emphasis in Excel and SAP. All other Microsoft Office products a plus
- Self-starter. Quick learner. Motivated to improve self and surroundings. Team player.
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Attention to Detail
- Action Oriented