We offer opportunities for traditionally qualified CPAs to utilize their talents in non-traditional ways in a role we call our Engagement Director. Perhaps you’re a former CFO, a retired Auditor, or maybe you are just looking for more freedom and flexibility…
Our Engagement Directors typically have 10-30 years of accounting, audit, technology and financial leadership experience and really enjoy servicing clients’ needs with a hands on approach. With the freedom to pick and choose your engagements, you allow yourself the ability to enjoy your career AND your life.
At CLA CAST, you can build the career YOU want.
AN IDEAL ENGAGEMENT DIRECTOR POSSESSES:
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, including 2 + years’ experience in public accounting, or comparable consulting firm. We love Big 4 alum!
- CPA certification is preferred.
- Audit/Internal Audit experience would be a plus.
- Experience fixing things! Designing/improving accounting processes such as: monthly close, management and financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, consolidations, shared services or application outsourcing and system implementations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. We want someone with the capability to gain the confidence and respect of senior executives and team members without needing to be hand-held or requiring supervision.
- A strong client services orientation including the ability to take an active and hands on approach in executing engagements to exceed client expectations… Our Engagement Directors hit the ground running, provide value, and take pride in their work!
- Ability to travel is a plus – The more open you are to travel, the more opportunities we can present to you!