Accounting and Finance Consultant
8 - 10 years experience • Consulting
DLC is a progressive company comprised of top talent in the accounting and finance industry – a team of motivated professionals who have accelerated their careers through diversity of experience, expertise and industry. We are visionaries, thinkers and doers with a reputation for having an impact, making it happen and dramatically influencing how companies move forward. We make things happen.
It all starts with the right people. As an organization, we recognize that "people" are our firm's greatest asset. With that understanding, DLC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best and brightest finance and accounting talent across the country. All Big 4CPAs and/or Top University MBAs with Fortune 1000experience.
Our retention rate is unmatched because we have created an environment where talent can thrive.
- We have developed a salaried employment model and bonus program that sets us apart from traditional consulting firms.
- We offer the stability and security of an employment agreement.
- We provide you with a dedicated business development team that is solely responsible for your utilization.
- We expose our consultants to a client portfolio made up of Fortune 1000 companies; Mondelez, Hospira, Excelon, Hyatt Corporation, Tribune Co., and Walgreens, to name a few.
- We maintain a philosophy of local talent deployment that fosters a healthy work/life balance.
- We have created a culture that assigns great value to training and development (we offer over 1000 courses), diversity of thought, and continuous improvement.
Due to company growth and client demand in the marketplace, we are looking to add new talent to our Chicago Consulting team.
Architected specifically to attract and retain top tier accounting and financial talent, DLC, LLC has built the company to over 250 employees with the following background:
- Elite academic pedigree or credentials, all with a Big 4/5/6/8CPA or MBA from a Top 25 Ranking Program
- Experience as Controllers, Directors of Planning or Accounting, VPs of Finance or Financial Systems Analysts, in highly complex organizations and Fortune 1000 companies
- A minimum of 7-10years, prior Hands-on Functional Experience in the areas of Financial Reporting & Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Systems or Business Processes/Internal Controls
Characteristics of the Opportunity:
- A dimensional career experience, focusing on performance not politics
- An accelerated knowledge development track with exposure to a variety of companies, industries and financial systems
- A rich compensation plan that rewards individual contributions
- An opportunity to work within many of the world’s leading companies- We work with companies including, Nestle, Countrywide, Yahoo, Kraft, DirecTV and Pacificare.
- The opportunity to be part of a high growth and highly profitable company that is changing the way companies and individuals manage and execute work
Depending on experience, our consultants execute work across any or all of our practice areas, including Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Reporting and Accounting, Financial Systems and Business Process and Internal Controls.
Some of the things we do include:
- M&A due diligence support
- Annual budget preparation, Quarterly re-forecasting or Preparation of Annual Operating Plans and 5-Year Plans
- Sales and profitability analysis by customer, product line, channel or other variable
- Refinement of operations/manufacturing finance/costing methodologies
- Forecasting model creation
- Acquisition and divestiture analysis
- Capital Expenditure analysis and planning
- SEC Related Reporting Requirements: Forms 10-K, 10-Q, S-1, S-3, S-4
- FASB Pronouncement analysis and implementation
- Post-merger accounting integration
- Reporting package development
- Re-engineering of company-wide reporting processes
We provide our employees a secure environment including:
A regular, full time position with the security of an employment agreement (vs. risky at-will employment)
A competitive base salary with a lucrative incentive bonus plan
Full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, 401K, Paid time off & holidays, etc.
We are now interviewing individuals with professional experience in the areas of financial planning & analysis, financialreporting & accounting, financial systems and internal controls.