- Assist with monthly close procedures
• - Assists in preparation of monthly management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including "Budget vs. Actual" variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
• - Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• - Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
• - Assist with annual external audit by preparing assigned schedules and completing requested materials
• - Assist with payroll processing and ADHOC requests
• - Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
• - Maintain sub ledger/general ledger interface database
• - Upload monthly revenue from billing database
• - 5-7 years general accounting and/or audit experience from a top tier accounting firm
• - CPA required
• - Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required
• - Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• - Expert experience with Excel and Microsoft Office applications
• - Strong analytical skills
• - Advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for general ledger. Knowledge of Oracle ERP financials is preferred.
• - Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• - Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
• - Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
• - Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and other members of the business
• - Ability to think creatively, strong problem solving skills and results driven
• - Financial Services experience preferred.