EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth. Join a company where employees are the strongest link! We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of plant accounting for various gas processing plants consisting of a variety of complex processing and gathering of transportation assets, including all margin reporting, balance sheet activity and invoicing /settlement for the assigned assets
- Generate and record timely and accurately all sales invoices/inter-company sales, and purchase remittances, as well as process the associated receipts and payments. Ensure payments are properly and timely approved and paid
- Work closely with asset managers to record monthly accrual
- Perform monthly revenue analysis timely and accurately. This process includes accrued to actual variance analysis and prior period adjustment explanations
- Ensure that the results in revenue transaction systems and/or Excel are timely and accurately reconciled with information in the General Ledger and Flowcal or outside pipeline statements
- Reconcile each balance sheet account assigned. Identify and timely resolve/clear any reconciling items. Ensure that entries are appropriately recorded
- Respond timely to both internal and external customer needs. Periodically solicit feedback from internal clients to increase efficiencies and effectiveness
- Assist AR Group in managing accounts receivables related to assigned assets.
- Special projects as assigned, including participation in systems development and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering required
- 5+ years of buying/purchasing experience
- Familiarity with Oil and Gas preferred
- Experience with PeopleSoft a plus