YearlyEmployment Type:Full Time / Direct HireDegree Required:University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 YearDegree -
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Our client is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a major bank.
We are seeking a motivated accountant with 3-5 years of progressive accounting skills to be part of a rapidly growing company. This opportunity provides the pride of being part of a hard-working and collegial team where one can see the results of their contributions.
This role will be primarily responsible for assisting with the month-end close and preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated and statutory financial statements. Additionally, will be responsible for the preparation of the consolidated financial statements of the Group and the assisting with preparation of the associated footnotes. This position reports directly to the Director of Accounting.
- Prepare accounting entries that effect ledger and sub-ledger journals in preparation of the monthly close
- Analyze various trend reports to ensure that all entries for the close have been posted
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Provide detailed analysis and explanations of all transactions
- Lead the financialreporting process and coordinate the preparation of consolidated financial statements with the various team members
- Assist with coordination of the preparation and population of the reporting footnotes
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Assist the Director of Accounting with various analysis and accounting projects
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Experience with an E.R.P. system required, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience with IFRS consolidated reporting is helpful
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and interpret legal documents and financialreports
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
MUST be US Citizen or Perm resident.Regional Candidate Only.