Position Title: Accounting and Paralegal Specialist
Location: Peoria, IL 61602
* This position will include daily invoice review, processing and data tracking.
* Support the monthly closing process, including accruals reporting and accounting reclassifications, as needed. Support monthly, quarterly, and annual cost tracking and update periodic reports.
* Must be very detail-oriented and operate with a high degree of accuracy.
* This position will also support our contracting department and provide basic paralegal functions around version control management and tracking regulatory timelines.
* Must be willing to collaborate with all levels of the company, as well as external partners and suppliers to complete tasks
* Accounting or Paralegal background or progress towards an Associate Degree in Accounting or Paralegal required.
* Energy Efficiency or Utility experience a plus but not mandatory.
* Proficient in: Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel.
* Familiarity with Salesforce, SharePoint and accounting software a plus.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)