CACI is looking for a full-time Accountant – Level IV to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support duties to accomplish critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.) If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
What you'll get to do:
As a full-time Accountant Level IV, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting activities within area of assignment, ensuring financial compliance.
- Expert in the preparation, analysis, and reconciliation of financial statements, general ledgers, etc.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts to identify and resolve all complex discrepancies.
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Minimum eight (8) years demonstrated accounting experience with a strong understanding of the responsibilities associated with financial management, accounting, auditing, and/or fiscal control.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/MBA
- Strong written communication skills to compose and deliver highly technical responses to senior management.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to compile data, analyze it, and develop financial reports.
- Ability to prepare and deliver comprehensive briefings.
- Considerable knowledge of quality assurance procedures to ensure data integrity and timeliness of the data.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with minimum requirements for CPA and/or MBA.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.