As a full-time Accountant Level IV, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting activities within area of assignment, ensuring financial compliance.
- Expert in the preparation, analysis, and reconciliation of financial statements, general ledgers, etc.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts to identify and resolve all complex discrepancies.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Minimum eight (8) years demonstrated accounting experience with a strong understanding of the responsibilities associated with financial management, accounting, auditing, and/or fiscal control.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/MBA
- Strong written communication skills to compose and deliver highly technical responses to senior management.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to compile data, analyze it, and develop financial reports.
- Ability to prepare and deliver comprehensive briefings.
- Considerable knowledge of quality assurance procedures to ensure data integrity and timeliness of the data.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with minimum requirements for CPA and/or MBA.