CLARK Material Handling Company, a global leader in the forklift & material handling industry has an immediate opening for an Accountant Financial Analyst, Sr. in our Lexington, KY office.
This position will analyze, report, budget, and forecast manufacturing spending and variances and provide finance support to manufacturing management. This position will participate in monthly closing process, prepare close package, and be responsible to analyze the financial results, evaluate and explain the results. This position will direct the accounts receivable and or accounts payable functions.
• Prepares specialized financial reports by preparing periodic internal and external financial documents, supporting schedules and financial reports. Researches, compiles, monitors and summarizes financial information and data and reports on financial condition.
• Conducts financial analysis by monitoring, reviewing and analyzing current and historical financial and budget information. Analyzes trends, prepares financial reports, summarizes and interprets the results of financial analysis and provides possible alternatives for consideration.
• Participate in monthly closing process
• Reconcile various accounts to the general ledger.
• Will be responsible to generate various reports to CMHC Managers & Executives
• Will assist in developing and publishing yearly budgets and forecasts
• Review and reconcile account balances
• • Insure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Oversee the daily activities of the Accounts Receivable and or Accounts payable teams.
• Review Account balances for timely resolutions
• Assists in and develops strategic and tactical financial plans.
• Develops, recommends and implements departmental financial policies, procedures and strategies.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• A four year degree in accounting or finance.
• Minimum of five years of accounting and/or finance experience
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, focus on Excel and Access is a plus.
• Must have the ability to operate in a corporate environment, dealing with all levels of management.
• Must have demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely
Job Requisition ID:SM10147