We are looking for a Senior Accountant for a diagnostic medical device company. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop professionally and be a key player in the drive to company success. The company is growing rapidly and looking for an individual who can be a self-starter and autonomous in the role.
As a Senior Accountant, a typical day might include:
- Preparing journal entries and departmental allocations
- Detecting and resolving issues with AP, AR, Inventory, etc.
- Supervising AP/AR Specialist
- Conducting month-end closing and GL account analysis
- Payroll? process payroll, terminations, reconciling payroll and GL accounts
- Preparing financialreporting
- Performing account reconciliations to maintain general ledger
- Performing other ad hoc finance and accounting functions
This job might be for you if:
You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You are a task-oriented self-starter. You ask the right questions when assigned a new task. You don?t get flustered easily. If you don?t know the answer, you will dig until you find it.
You pay attention to details and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. You like working in collaborative teams. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone. You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
To land this opportunity you need:
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5years of Accounting work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage X3 ERP software is a strong plus
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP
- French (would be preferred)