Accountable Property Officer (APO)
Less than 5 years experience • Information Services
Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance needed. This job may allow remote as well.
• Two (2) years of relevant experience that demonstrates knowledge of supply, logistics, and quality programs and their relationships to include accountable property, quality control, stock control, supply control, storage, disposition and related supply programs. Or, experience as a technical advisor representing organizations in matters relating to accountable property systems to include capital and non-capital assets and is considered a subject matter expert.
• Within delegated authority, the APO is responsible for the following duties: Manage analysis and performance monitoring of the effectiveness and execution of asset control procedures.
• Ensure accountability and proper tracking mechanisms are used to conform to expected organizational standards and goals.
• Identify and implement solutions to problematic areas of the asset control process.
• Verify the accuracy of the data recorded/updated in the IT Asset Management System (ITAMS).
• Draft correspondence, as required. Ensure accuracy of ITAMS data, making sure anomalies are identified and addressed immediately.
• Reconcile all balances regularly and submit accurate, auditable financialyear-end inventoryreports. Perform physical inventories