At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Account Technical Executive is responsible for developing and driving strategy for adoption and growth of Cadence Custom, Mixed Signal, and System solutions at targeted accounts. The role requires working in a large team environment including: leadership for directing and coordinating sales and field AE resources, coordination/facilitation of customer interaction between Cadence Product Marketing/Engineering, understanding of the core technology requirements in the digital implementation space, coordination of sales strategies and efforts across worldwide customer operations.
- Leading pre/post-sales Custom product campaigns, managing and growing business at assigned accounts.
- The ability to foster and grow customer relationships throughout all levels of the customer organization to better connect our solutions with the customer's problems/business challenges and insure roadmap alignment for long term success.
- Performing methodology assessments, improve existing design methodologies, and developing new ones that leverage Cadence technology and services. Driving best practices and lessons learnt from evaluations/benchmarks and customer interactions.
- Developing an understanding of the customer's needs and also of the competition's technology and sales strategies. Working with Cadence Product Business Units to create and deliver presentations to customers.
- Working knowledge of Strategic Selling is a plus.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or bachelor's degree with technical sales experience.
- Minimum 5 years in technical sales and account management or as a Design Engineer or Applications Engineer with proven track record of success.
- Previous design experience with custom/analog/mixed-signal products, layout, PCB/Board, Power Integrity, and EM/Thermal analysis.
- Deep understanding of EDA, electronic design systems and HW design.
We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can't.