- Deliver strategic account support by proactively maintaining high-level technical, operational expertise and understanding of industry trends
- Review support plan for business indicators and map to HPE service solutions
- Develop and grow assigned customer account relationships
- Act as trusted advisor in the consultant role for customer and HPE sales teams
- Design and deliver support solutions
- Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies
- Create and deliver Value Based Delivery (VBD) account plans for assigned accounts
- Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process
- Give input to operational methods and programs that may affect the business management strategy in the geographic area
HPE Pointnext: exceptional people supporting business technology in action. Pointnext is made of talented professionals who bring the technical insight, process excellence and resource flexibility to help customers optimize their technology operations and drive business outcomes, from desktop to datacenter. At Pointnext, we know relationships and people matter, and our services provide margin, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
At HPE, people are our strategic advantage. People with the right mindset, coupled with the right talent, education and experience, will be instrumental to HPE maintaining and extending its prominence in the global IT market.
Talent, education and experience will only take us so far. Having the “right mindset” means being:
- Adaptable — Takes in stride and constantly attunes to the changing needs of a highly dynamic business.
- Curious — Our key contributors are always seeking to grow their knowledge, to gain new perspectives, and to find better ways forward.
- Tenacious — Our business—our industry—demands self-starters who will takes ownership of projects and bring them to completion despite difficulties or setbacks.
Sound like a place where you can make an impact? If so, please let us hear from you by applying today!
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s (preferred) or Associatedegree (technical field preferred)
- 5+ years’ sales or customer service experience; in related fields desired
- Without an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, an additional 2 years' experience , for a total of 7+ years’ work experience in sales or customer service
Education and Experience Preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in technical sales or customer service, preferably associated with core enterprise technologies (servers and storage ideal)
- Ability to identify alternative actions, set appropriate priorities and identify creative and practical solutions
- Basic project management skills
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Knowledge of HPE products and services offerings, competition, third party products and market trends strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies
- Comprehensive business, technical, or functional knowledge at an expert level.
- Well versed in core enterprise competencies and peaked in some technical area(s)
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully to technical level, first- and middle-level management within an organization
- Active listening skills, and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative)
- Able to identify alternative actions, sets appropriate priorities, and identifies creative and practical solutions
- Able to employ exemplary consulting skills by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and by providing problem resolution
- Technical background or significant technical understanding to communicate with customers and technicians for problem determination and solution implementation
- Intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation.
Job ID 1010342