The type of folks we want to meet have:
- A Bachelor's degree or Entrepreneurial street creds with 6-9 years of experience working within the social & digital, media, and agency space
- Developed advanced written and presentation communication skills, allowing them to comfortably engage with senior brand managers and partner agencies.
- A proven expertise in brand strategy, across a number of verticals, with the ability to translate strategy into smart and sound digital tactics
- An understanding of a brand marketing mix, ensuring that social & digital strategies integrate and amplify more traditional channels, while growing relationships with partner agencies
- Years of hands-on experience managing & mentoring teams, including direct reports as well as cross-functional teammates
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture, and healthy business
The task at hand:
- Motivate and manage your team, contributing to your Account Community Coordinator, Account Executives’ and Senior Account Executives’ career growth day-to-day, while efficiently communicating and “managing up” to your Account Director.
- Take ownership of your client relationship and social strategy, ensuring recommendations are smart, grounded in creative insights, knocks KPIs out of the park, and ultimately, help them sell shit!
- Responsible for assignments centered around operational and internal initiatives, as provided by the Leadership team
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Project Management, Media, and Analytics) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output.
- Add IAT language.