Account Supervisor - Public Relations
5 - 7 years experience • Advertising & Marketing Services
What you will be doing:
We are looking for an account supervisor to join our award-winning team in San Francisco, part of a prestigious global network of communication agencies.
- Account supervisors are responsible for daily management of strategic and tactical programs on a variety of client-centered accounts, ranging from consumer-packaged goods to healthcare to higher education.
- This position also serves as the day-to-day senior interface with client contacts.
Experience you will need:
5+ years of agency experience or related work experience
- Self-starter, solid work ethic and team player
- Management and mentorship of junior and mid-level staff
- New business development, proposal and presentation skills
- Strategic planning and program development experience
- Solid media relations experience and record of results
- Well-developed organizational, writing, editing and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Social media savvy and competence with basic platforms and applications
- BA/BS in communications, journalism, marketing, business or liberal arts
Experience that is nice to have:
Multilingual proficiency a plus