Account Supervisor, Public Relations
Racepoint Global combines the power of worldwide reach with personal attention. Our clients expect everything to be bigger, better and bolder. They alsowant access to the brightest minds at all times. We have the necessary DNA to do both. We challenge our clients to do more to stay ahead and demand that they challenge us to be accountable. We drive communications that are strategically sound and strive to forge personal relationships, breakthrough results and lasting impact. Description
Interested in joining a team of strategic and innovative healthcare and tech PR practitioners? We want to hear from you!
Our Account Supervisors collaborate with the senior team to develop innovative multi-faceted integrated public relations programs and new client services, as well as support efforts for specific healthcare programs. Account Supervisors are well-versed in providing counsel to clients as it relates to media and analyst relations initiatives, and they also provide leadership, guidance and mentorship for junior team members.
Our Account Supervisors typically have deep agency roots, and are seasoned in working with clients in the health and technology space. They have established connections with business, trade and technology media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communication, Journalism or related field
- Typically has 6-8years of public relations or communications experience
- Understanding of public policy, group purchasing, product support, clinical trials and data announcements, advocacy/third party relations, patient and physician education, KOL development, the payer community and the FDA/regulatory process
- Team management experiencerequired
- Proven problem-solving, analytical, budget management and business skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to determine the needs of clients and identify social media solutions
- Ability to measure and evaluate use of social media platforms for clients