at POSSIBLE New York
Who we are:
We’re a tight-knit team in NY backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into giant conceptual thinking as much as we are finely crafted deliverables, thought and re-thought and then filtered through strategy and the power of data.
You’ll like it here if you’re more interested in collaborating with the world around you than forcing it to bend to your will. We’re small enough that you have to act, have ideas, and make things. Though not required, it also helps if you can dance, or at least tell a good joke.
Who we’re looking for:
POSSIBLE is looking for an Account Supervisor to join our growing NY team!
The Account Supervisor is a relationship builder and a thought leader who achieves growth on existing accounts and ensures world class work. In this role, you are the cross-functional team leader that manages the internal team (in partnership with Project Management), diligently and with flexibility, while fostering the client relationship. The Account Supervisor must have experience with digital marketing and its capabilities including: User Experience. and Mobile Development, Media (Social, SEM/SEO), Communications, Content Creation and Analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Help lead a multidisciplinary team, working on comprehensive digital product design projects.
- Work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, build appropriate strategies, and identify and implements process to help achieve client goals to build top-line revenue.
- Act as the agency’s expert on a given client and/or business capability.
- Offer insights based on marketing and industry expertise while learning the client’s organization, business goals and decision-making process.
- Represent the client internally, as part of the Account team, partnering with Project Management to ensure successful execution while delivering results that meet or exceed objectives.
- Partner directly with Senior Project Manager to ensure client needs are being exceeded and deliverables are executed on time and on budget; providing frequent account health status updates internally and to clients.
- Seek opportunities for growth and innovation within the current accounts.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of directly related experience within an interactive/digital agency.
- Large-scale web design and development project experience.
- Familiarity working in Agile methodology is a plus but not required.
- Comfort and skill presenting work and pertinent project information to client and internal teams.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service.
- Experience serving as part of cross functional team interaction across agencies and within digital marketing capabilities: creative, user experience designers, analytics, web developers and project managers.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.