We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join our Los Angeles Account Service team.
Are you someone who thinks "living to eat" is the only way to live? If you're being honest, is lunch maybe your favorite part of the day? Do you know the difference between pasture-raised and free-range chickens, and if you don't, do you want to?
At MullenLowe Los Angeles, we're looking for people who make us better and push us farther, who are eager to take risks, and who want to do things that have never been done before. As the Account Supervisor on the Whole Foods Market account in Los Angeles, you’ll report to the VP, Group Account Director and work directly with the Account Director to support the team on long-term brand projects and quick-turn initiatives.
If you're a fit, you'll...
- Have both an instinct for outstanding creative, and excellent interpersonal skills with clients.
- Be flexible and adaptable for tight turnarounds, with a proven track record for successfully launching initiatives on aggressive timelines.
- Have multidisciplinary thinking abilities, helping implement a strategic vision for the business and execute fully integrated campaigns that deliver on the clients' goals
- Possess a talent for bringing the best out of all types of personalities and disciplines, and will be able to manage multiple client relationships and internal teams.
Most importantly, you’ll think like a challenger: knowing the right questions to ask, taking a stand, and confidently expressing your point of view to the team.
- Minimum of 6years agency experience (online & offline).
- Strong strategic, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Extensive experience with fully integrated productions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organization skills, time management, and attention to details.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Some travelrequired.