5 - 7 years experience • Advertising & Marketing Services
MCD Partners, a leading user-experience design agency, is currently seeking an Interactive Account Supervisor with strong large-scale website development, e-commerce, and product marketing experience. This is a position on a growing, high visibility global financial services brand– and we view the Account Management team to be the catalyst for that growth.
The Account Supervisor has responsibility for managing and growing the client relationship under the direction of an Account Director or Management Supervisor. The Account Supervisor provides client and project team leadership, develops and maintains mid-senior level client relationships and is regarded by the client as a trusted partner. He or she is responsible for client satisfaction, idea generation, and being an adaptable, proactive problem-solver.
The Account Supervisor works closely with each of the cross-functional teams at MCD Partners including: project management/producers, strategy, user experience, design, front-end development and quality assurance. Leads client strategic and tactical interactive initiatives, while ensuring timelines, cost and project objectives are met.
· Serve as a main client contact, developing agency POVs and managing large-scale site development initiatives.
· Confidently leads projects and meetings (internal and client side), is proven to be self-sufficient, demonstrates the ability to manage up and directly support an Account Director or Management Supervisor.
· Keeps in-depth insights of the client’s business, digital trends, specific product/service and competition top of mind, while recommending adjustments or proactive thinking throughout the course of an engagement.
· Participate in strategic planning activities that will generate measurable results, oversee tactical project delivery to ensure goals are met and client expectations are exceeded.
· Seeks business opportunities through existing client relationships.
· Proven experience developing and/or evaluating project briefs.
· Shown ability to quickly understand and adapt to agency process, while continuing to advocate on your client’s behalf.
· Understands all disciplines enough to provide a quality assurance check of project deliverables and contributes his or her’s point of view of best practices and solutions across functions.
· Set clear expectations and communicate implications of changed plans to the team or client in an effective and timely manner.
· Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
· Effective time-management and impeccable organizational skills, along with the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes and the agency process.
· Collaborate with a talented group of Producers to maintain project status, budgets, develop Statements of Work, and proposal documents.
· Mentor and develop AE or SAE staff by coaching, training and identifying areas for growth.
· In town travelrequired.
· Bachelordegree in related field or equivalent work experience.
· 5-7 years relevant experience, 3-4 of which must be in an interactive agency environment.
· Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues, and partners.
· Ability to lead long-term, large-scale, and complex projects.
· Demonstrated ability in developing and successfully executing plans for interactive projects, including an ability to oversee projects from conception to completion.
· Excellent communicator with a breath of knowledge in interactive creative development, user experience and internet marketing fundamentals, and a passion for keeping up with emerging/innovative technologies.
· Excellent written and oral communications, including strong presentation skills
· Knowledge and appreciation for gathering user insights, measuring results, improving and continuing to evolve the experience to meet and exceed customer’s expectations.
· Financial services experiencepreferred, but not required.
It's a great opportunity to be part of a growing office of passionate team members producing some very exciting work!
Qualified applicants apply online:
New York: https://www.mcdpartners.com/careers/account-supervisor/oaSi6fwa/TheLadders
We appreciate and thank you in advance for your interest in our openings. Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or faxes please. Direct applicants only, no third-party staffing inquiries please. MCD Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.