- Support the senior team in long term strategy planning with the Client and oversee its implementation
- Provide leadership for agency account team and communicate Client needs and expectations to the team
- Travel frequently to Client locations in the region to ensure Client satisfaction and meaningful dialogue between Clients and support team(s)
- Work with team to manage account, write proposals, develop and manage budgets, and assist in new business development
- Seek and manage Client feedback and input
- Develop and manage a Standard Operating Procedures manual for each Client; which includes but is not limited to key contacts, approvals, and chains of command in case of crisis.
- Assist Client leads with budgets and staffing to ensure agency fees are well managed and behalf of the Client and agency
- Partner with creative, account planning, research, digital, social media and analytics to ensure amplification of key communication programs
- You will understand industry trends and their impact on the organization
- Understand our position in the market place
You are :
- Fluent in English & Proficient/Fluent Spanish (both verbal and written)
- A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or Marketing. Ideally post-grad in Marketing or Business
- Experienced with 5-7 years in an Advertising agency; including supervising a team
- An excellent communicator with interpersonal and problem-solving skills; who has solid analytical and organizational skills, along with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Frequent day travel to franchise locations (approximately 50%) is required.
- Experience in QSR and/or Retail environment highly preferred