About the Job
- Proactively, efficiently, and independently manage projects for a large health care account
- Act as primary day-to-day client contact on projects; keeps teams informed of all updates and progress as well as identifies any emerging account problems.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders, vendors, and clients and maintain regular contact. Proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs.
- Knowledge in using social media platforms to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Ability to actively participate in the development of social media plans and their execution.
- Be a hands-on team player adding value, sharing creative ideas, and executing digital programs.
- Develop accurate project budgets and monitor them effectively.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for developing new business and provide leadership in organic growth of the client.
- Prioritize own work, meet deadlines, actively communicate progress and deliverables.
- Develop and monitor program plans and budgets for profitability; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis.
- Play key role in account activities including special events, media events, media relations, social media, desk-side briefings, program implementation, etc.
- Stays current on trends in the health care industry.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum five years of experience in public relations agency or a similar position.
- Health care experience strongly preferred.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Ability to work in multi-faceted, fast paced environment.