FleishmanHillard Dallas is seeking a versatile and talented Account Supervisor with a background in healthcare and a passion for “social connectivity” to join our Social + Innovation team. Part strategist, part hands-on tactician, the ideal candidate will be capable of envisioning, leading and incorporating social strategies into larger integrated programs including traditional media relations, public relations, websites, internal communications, and other digital activations, advertising, and mobile technologies. Our new team member will work with integrated teams to create social content and manage storytelling across social platforms.
Primary responsibilities include managing day-to-day activities, developing social media campaigns, overseeing community management and crisis escalation, ensuring all activities are integrated across workstreams and ladder up to strategic communications plans, as well as interacting with clients on a regular basis.
As one of the largest full-service agencies in Texas (and around the world), FleishmanHillard’s practice groups include Consumer Brand Marketing, Corporate Reputation and Social Responsibility, Healthcare, Technology, and Social + Innovation. Clients include Lowes, Academy, Longhorn Steakhouse, General Motors, Genentech, and many more.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location, and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Create and execute day-to-day social and digital deliverables, including content creation, distribution and oversight, as well as project and account management for a healthcare client.
- Develop organic/paid social and digital strategies in collaboration with others to support integrated branded and unbranded social reputation campaigns.
- Plan, develop and publish editorial calendars using social media software tools.
- Provide strategic counsel to internal and external clients related to social approach, crisis communications, and emerging platforms and trends.
- Analyze organic and paid media program performance and provide detailed analysis and updates to account teams and clients.
- Work in tandem with clients’ other agencies to provide integrated, cohesive program.
- Identify, cultivate, and manage high-level relationships with influencers and industry experts. Help shape client stories and messages, and actively pitch those communications to the influencer community with the goal of injecting the client into industry conversations.
- Research social communities and trends; stay abreast of industry news and implications for social media.
- Develop and monitor programs to ensure on-time, high-quality client deliverables; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience; previous social media experience at an agency is a must and in-house/marketing experience is a plus. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Passionate about storytelling, communications and creating engaging experiences.
- Demonstrated hands-on social media execution (community management, strategy and content development, blog outreach, paid social executions) across all platforms and communication channels, including but not limited to Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, especially in creating content and managing social channels for brands on a regular basis. The ideal candidate will translate business and marketing objectives into creative and compelling copy.
- Ability to absorb a high volume of information and be comfortable with providing quick counsel on editorial/response recommendations to clients.
- Understand impact of healthcare regulation and its impact on social media and overall communication efforts.
- Possesses a passion for social media and speaking on behalf of a brand.
- Experience with social media monitoring tools (Crimson, Radian6, Sysomos, Sprinklr, etc.).
- Experience with social media management systems/platforms is preferred (i.e., Sprinklr, Spredfast, Percolate, Hootsuite).
- Ability to show personality along with patience and a sense of humor.
- Willingness to step up and be on, when necessary, even after others are off (…since social media doesn’t stop).
- Energetic self-starter who has a sense of responsibility and the ability to work with a team or independently.