Grey has spent almost 100 years mastering the art of fame and perfecting the science of fortune. It's part of our culture, and it permeates every aspect of our work. We’ve helped create pop culture sensations, and more than 90% of our clients reported positive sales growth — famous and effective. Since moving to award-winning, LEED gold-certified new offices in New York’s Flatiron District, Grey has grown dramatically, increasing our client list and number of employees by 50%. Our reputation for smart, nimble thinking behind our famously effective work continues to grow as well: In December 2013, Adweek named Grey Global Agency of the Year. Grey is also the only agency to be named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World” two years in a row. By every measure — growth from existing clients, new business success, a soaring creative reputation — Grey’s performance has never been better. At the heart of that success is the continued infusion of the industry’s top talent. We’re looking to continue both trends — best year, top talent — this year and beyond.
GREY is seeking an Account Supervisor to join an integrated team, serving a national-level, high-profile pharmaceutical client. GREY's responsibilities for many of these brands include: DTC, HCP, Hispanic, and Digital communications. Success in this role requires an understanding of both DTC and HCP work and collaboration with those responsible for that work in order to mirror the client's approach to brand-building.
The Account Supervisor will be focusing on the US HCP business. Responsibilities:
- Lead day-to-day management of projects, as well as overall account management, including:
- Run internal and external meetings, ensuring agreements are met;
- Ensure projects meet client, agency and regulatory requirements;
- Manage budgets and timelines effectively.
- Nurture and maintain client relationships
- Forge strong relationships with Creative, Production, Planning, other agency departments and partner companies.
- Evaluate the input and ideas of Creative, Planning and Media relative to strategy and client preference.
- Act as key category expert about client business and brand performance.
- Act as contact for client research plans and implementation.
- Compile billing and income forecasts and reports.
- Mentor and manage junior staff.
- 5+ years pharmaceutical advertising experience, including both HCP and DTC—a solid knowledge of the business is required
- Strong ability to lead, applying clients’ strategic priorities and business objectives to daily activities and tactics by way of exceptionally effective communication
- BA or equivalent degree is required