About Digitas Health
Digitas Health is the Agency of Now: the first global connected-health agency, purpose-built for marketing today. Digitas Health specializes in helping health brands navigate a complex and shifting media environment to create deeper, more relevant connections with their consumer and professional customers.
With offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco, and London, it is a member of the world’s largest healthcare communications network, Publicis Health. As a member of this elite network, Digitas Health is also a member of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR0000130577), the world’s third-largest communications group, second-largest media counsel and buying group, and a leader in digital communications.
Web: www.digitashealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/digitashealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/digitas_health
The Account Supervisor role is the brand champion. Provides strategic input, tactical planning and direction on assigned accounts. Has direct management responsibilities: supervises junior account staff to implement plans in a timely, effective, and profitable manner. Builds and maintains positive, lasting client relationships. Ensures high quality agency output.
• Drives the process and details, and develops tactical plans. Forecasts budgets.
• Finances: Develops and administers clients’ budgets based on accurate estimating and tracking of hours, out-of-pocket expenses, and reconciliation against estimates.
• Raises client awareness as to when changes in client direction affect estimates.
• Thorough knowledge of contract and its implications.
• Sound decision making regarding hours dedicated to jobs, what to prioritize.
• Thorough knowledge of all basic financial tools necessary to account management
• Trouble shoot: Solution oriented. Knows when things might get off track in agency operations. Uses experience and judgment to proactively solve for potential problems before they get too big. Ability to solve client issues, independently moderate conflicts and influence management decisions
• Team Leadership: Takes on wider, informal leadership responsibilities within the agency
• Management: team leader, provides clear and fair direction & feedback to junior account staff
• Deep, expert understanding of the therapeutic category, the audience and at least two channels. Basic knowledge of at least one other category, and another audience
• Continuously learning technology
• Demonstrates and applies extensive and expert knowledge of assigned brands
• Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of advice for therapeutic area
• Ensures team adherence to agency process. Identifies issues and leads problem resolution
• Vision: Develops communication objectives & strategies (e.g. marketing/ brand platform briefs). Has the ability to see the big picture and identify the key/broad issues while still driving the process and details
• Planning: High-level analysis of category, research, and competitive data.
• Analyzes and extracts findings/issues from all available marketing data.
• Active in strategic development.
• Demonstrates passion for the brand
Tactics and Execution
• Develops marketing/ brand platform briefs). Owns the agency process. Shows resourcefulness and thoroughness in developing tactical plans, including budgets and timelines.
• Production: Supervises and effectively manages the production of client-approved marketing tools
• Creative: Collaborates on creative brief development
• Assumes responsibility for the writing and preparation of marketing communications plans and proposals
• Communication: communicate key Client issues/ initiatives to team accurately and in timely manner
• Demonstrates the ability to think creatively and strategically
• PHCG Offerings: Basic knowledge of PHCG businesses, offerings, and tools
• Builds trusting relationships with client counterparts. Is seen as strategic, integral to the account, and offering added value.
• Relationship: Frequent, positive client contact with key clients
• Brand Champion: Ensures everyone focused on brand strategy and positioning: client, account team, and other internal departments
• Agency Champion: Understands, communicates and advocates the agency POV (point-of-view).
• Presentations: Ensures client is kept apprised of all account activity: this includes ultimate responsibility for ensuring that appropriate written reports are delivered accurately and quickly.
• Presents complex data or messages in clear, succinct, compelling manner to clients
• Lead role in ensuring timely, accurate client documentation & correspondence
• Exhibits Integrity and Trust
• Exhibits Self Development
Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree required
• MBA, Masters in Marketing or related discipline preferred
• Experience in healthcare communications environment preferred
• 5+ years experience in an integrated agency
• Open to trave.