We are looking for an Account Supervisor to join our Account Management team for a financial client here at Deutsch.
WHAT YOU'D DO
- Actively participate in the business/account from an executional and strategic perspective
- Cultivate and strengthen client and Agency relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Primary internal and external contact for daily account management activities
- Communicate with clients to keep all stakeholders informed of project statuses
- Refine the art of "managing up"
- Demonstrate solid verbal and written communication skills in all presentations and correspondence.
- Author presentations, Agency recommendations and POVs
- Run internal meetings (as deemed appropriate by subject matter)
- Spearhead client meetings and seek out additional opportunities to present and represent the Agency
- Flex strategic strengths by evaluating industry and business trends in an effort to maximize the ongoing strategic development of clients' businesses.
- Ensure all creative work delivers against the creative brief
- Assist planners in the development of the creative brief
- With team, establish advertising objectives and brand strategies
- Identify target segments and associated target insights in conjunction with team and planners
- Assist in the development of marketing and tactical plans
- Provide insights for campaign performance and analysis.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of research methodologies
- Work with team and client to define and set success metrics
- Provide ongoing campaign tracking reports with insightful analysis and implications
- Participation in other projects and activities that will strengthen internal relationships and provide visibility to key decision makers.
- Inquire about new business activities
- Set example by attending all Agency and client events
- Be a key player in Agency initiatives
- Always display demeanor of "Agency Ambassador"
- Own the production process of all integrated tactics and effectively train junior members of the team in all key processes and needs.
- Directly manage all production activities across multiple platforms – online and offline
- Act as key management supervisor of alternate integrated tactics
- Act as Agency representative to address legal concerns and substantiation
- And any other assigned duties as requested
- Exhibits leadership skills
- Analytical and insightful
- Exhibits confidence and credibility
- Diplomatic, but strong point of view + ability to manage strong personalities
- Decision maker
- Clear communicator
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong digital background, experience with social content documents + tools.
- Highly organized, with ability to multitask
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Managing internal junior account team focusing in education and growth
- Working with internal teams across disciplines (media, creative, strategy, etc.)
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Computer skills should consist of experience and knowledge of:
- MS Office
- Word processing
- Email applications
- Adobe Acrobat
WHAT WE'VE GOT (that you can't find out on the internet)
- We're nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you'll find in this business.
- We're evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we're surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you'll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Experience: 5+ years of related experience required to work on high visibility account