5 - 7 years
Posted 242 days ago
MSLGROUP is currently seeking an Account Supervisor for our Chicago office. As an integral member of the team, this Account Supervisor will be responsible for the execution of PR plans and the day-to-day account activities.
MSLGROUP is a leading global communications organization. We are trusted advisors to some of the world’s biggest brands, helping them creatively engage with their audiences 24/7.
Our people are innovators. If you can look at problems in new ways and come up with the solutions nobody had considered before, we will offer you the environment, the space and the inspiration to do so. You’ll be working alongside leading thinkers, with colleagues from around the globe. If you want to be part of the conversations that are shaping the world we live and work in, you’ll want to be here.
• Develop and implement creative programs that produce superior results for clients.
• Develop and pitch client programs/projects and assist with program implementation.
• Leverage traditional media as well as digital/emerging technologies for PR programming and influencer outreach.
• Monitor projects to ensure that deadlines and quality standards are met.
• Set accurate campaign budgets and brings projects in on budget.
• Set and meet campaign measurement and evaluation criteria.
• Identify the training and development needs of junior staff and provide opportunities which enable staff members to reach their full potential.
• Experience working with integrated agency teams.
• Experience interfacing with senior level executive clients.
• 6+ years’ experience in consumer public relations at an agency or corporate in-house
• Fluency and/or familiarity with digital and social media required
• Experience working on multi-disciplinary (holistic) communication initiatives
• Strong understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media
• Solid relationships and working knowledge of key online/offline media influencers/journalists;
• Strong budgeting and financial management skills
• Experience with clients and accounts that are measurement and evaluation driven; and
• Strong presentation skills, poise and professionalism