Expert storytelling. Diversity of perspective. Authenticity. Results. The H+K Strategies Washington, DC office is a family of smart, social, strategic communications professionals looking for a rock-star Account Supervisor (known as a Principal at H+K) to join our Change & Internal Communications team. This is an entry-manager position, not executive leadership level.
This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level within a network of energized experts, with focus on various internal client communications initiatives, including but not limited to: rewards & recognition, recruitment, employee resources, diversity & inclusion programs, and more. This position encompasses the roles and responsibilities of a traditional Account Supervisor or Senior Account Supervisor.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing strategy for internal/corporate communications campaigns
- Creating branding, messaging and toolkits for employee communications initiatives that drive behavioral change
- Providing client counsel, executing programs, ensuring client satisfaction and anticipating needs and potential issues as they arise
- Exercising your creativity and strategic thinking in account management and planning
- Developing project plans, leading brainstorming sessions, providing proactive recommendations
- Collaborating with client contacts, vendors and internal stakeholders to identify and implement new programs, tools, or processes
- Conducting and reporting on market benchmarks, best practices and trends
What you’ll need to get here:
- 7-8years of relevant professional experience (agency experiencepreferred)
- Proven strategic skills
- Skilled client counselor with the ability to ensure client satisfaction through world-class service and results
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectively connect with others; approachable & viewed as a responsive resource for employees and leaders.
- Digital & social media savvy with an understanding of how to reach a target audience and drive engagement
- Superb writing and editing skills across a variety of platforms with a keen eye for detail
- Skilled storyteller able to ideate strong client narratives that capture attention and communicate a clear brand message
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects, and meet deadlines with quality and efficiency
- Professionalism, poise and confidence participating in a variety of situations including leading client meetings or events
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Power Point & Excel).
- Passion, integrity and excitement for working with industry-leading teams and clients within a globally influential firm