The Account Supervisor will lead all customer-specific activities for one of our key retail partners, serving as the face of the agency during conceptions, creative communications design development, sell-in, execution and analysis.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of consumer/shopper marketing landscapes and the client’s own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client.
- Partner with Planning team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights, identify most value consumer targets, communication strategy, innovation opportunities, promotion program objectives, strategies and tactical recommendations for programs, leveraging key consumer/shopper insights that drive purchase behavior change
- Demonstrate leadership to internal Agency concept, creative design, and production team members in order to ensure all deliverables are on strategy and meet client expectations
- (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing/Brand Management
- (Preferred): MBA Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the role of leader/manager in agency, brand management, and/or media production, preferably in the grocery channel.
- 6+ years of experience in consumer product, brand manage, media, or agency experience preferred
- Superior task management, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Persuasive presentation and strategic selling skills.
Requisition ID 2017-129881