- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of sales experience in technology, advertising and/or internet, with experience growing a market.
- 4 years of experience leading a sales team, including coaching, mentoring, and developing a team.
- Experience in sales delivery/customer engagement and partner management.
About the job
- Experience in digital marketing with platforms, agencies, and partners.
- Experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of digital media, with a diverse cultural understanding and comfort working with global teams.
- Ability to influence team members and manage C-level stakeholders, with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and people management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
As an Account Strategist Manager, you'll lead and coach a high-performing account strategist team to use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will work with the Agency Lead to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. You will help your teams partner directly with customer to deliver the most advanced solutions Google can offer.
You will work as a team with a wide variety of customers to deliver the optimal advertising solution for every partner. Your knowledge of agency landscape, online media combined with your business skills and analytical abilities shapes how the top accounts in the program will grow. Engaging with executives on the customer side, you will help the Account Strategists set the vision and the strategy for customers and how they can grow and transform their businesses.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the \"human face\" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses. Responsibilities
- Lead the management, operations, training, coaching, and support of a team of Account Strategists to ensure improved business growth, high agency satisfaction, and enhanced portfolio health.
- Work with the Agency Lead to ensure collaboration between the Agency Development Managers and Account Strategists, and align on global Google Customer Solutions priorities.
- Build up customer relations through key C-level meetings and speaking engagements.
- Deliver business growth, engagement, and customer satisfaction goals for a portfolio of Google Customer Solutions customers in your assigned market. Work with the Account Strategist to build and actively manage an effective long-term customer planning process with their agencies.
- Define the future of deep customer interaction (e.g., automation, first-party data, customer lifetime value, DeepCRM analysis, Online to offline, CRM integrations, etc.) and help develop the necessary infrastructure and processes.