- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in medical and/ or pharmaceutical industry.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills and to interface with different departments throughout the organization.
- Applies a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships in an institutional environment to make an immediate impact in front of health care professionals.
- Highly effective organizational skills to balance multiple priorities.
- Candidates should have experience influencing formulary decisions as well as knowledge of the institutional (hospital) sales environment and managed care markets.
- Advanced business analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities and threats to then determine actions to drive business or overcome challenges. Able to adapt to corporate reporting tools.
- Strong documented sales results over time.
- Demonstrates solid clinical product knowledge.
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screen investigations.
- Scientific major/minor/background desirable.
- Antibiotic background with a proven track record in IV/infusible antibiotics is preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry involving interaction with physicians, patients, etc. Experience in educating or influencing targeted customers.