Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Manage Addressable team relationship with Account Executives on assigned account lists; which may include general market, direct response, international, and digital advertisers.
- Manage the relationship between Addressable sales team and external data partners/internal data & analytics.
- Offer expert direction and innovative solutions to AE’s/clients on campaign strategy, targeting, planning, and post campaign measurement.
- Provide direction to assistants and planners on all points of Addressable campaign execution; and analyze and diagnose client needs to maximize all revenue opportunities.
- Represent the Addressable team by participating in sales meetings, training programs and conferences, as directed.
- Handle various miscellaneous duties as assigned such as client pitches, research projects, and data & analytical Addressable processes.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Account Service Representative will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; and four plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Advertising Sales or media buying experiencerequired.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Proficient in excel or data/analytical related programs.
- Strong Media Math knowledge.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the ability to articulate needs and provide direction in a clear and concise manner.