We're looking for an Account Director to join Convene's sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing business relationships and driving revenue in alignment with the company growth strategy. We need someone that can effectively engage with our clients and build meaningful relationships.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for management and development of 30 key accounts and build revenue generating relationships with all key contacts within those accounts
- Maintain and grow current and prospective clients and referral partners
- Attend trade shows, receptions, and informational sessions to prospect for new business
- Proactively solicit new business
- Rapidly respond to all client inquiries and other communications
-Generate BUILD Leads for properties in other regions
- Mentor members of the sales team and assist them with their growth and production
- Conduct and coordinate thorough site inspections, client appointments, and menu tastings
- Generate contracts to client specifications while adhering to internal pricing guidelines
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Convene space including but not limited to capacity charts, zone selling, and package pricing
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitive set through bi-annual site inspections and relationships with counterparts
- Speak the company language
- Join at least one professional organization and hold a leadership position
- Reach and exceed budgeted goals per month and year
What We Look For:
- College Degree Required BS/BA
- 5+ years Hospitality Sales experience in the local market
- Well-developed contacts within F500 and F1000 clients in the local market
- Ability to build client deck, maximize account revenue, and work effectively with clients
- Coach Centric approach to team leadership
At Convene, we're changing the way the world works by transforming the way businesses work. By partnering with the largest landlords in commercial real estate, we design and service the next generation office building – one that feels more like a full-service, lifestyle hotel. Our integrated "workplace-as-a-service" platform gives building tenants and enterprise clients access to a growing network of premium meeting and event spaces, flexible workspaces, hospitality services, and curated experiences for users, all connected by Convene's proprietary technology platform.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors to create culture. Together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy integration between work and personal pursuits.