What you will do Key areas of responsibilities are maintaining internal and external relationships with key stake holders and the supervision of the Systems Project Manager team with the assigned region. Responsible for the overall financial results of the portfolio of assigned projects. Ensures work performed is compliance within the local, federal legal requirements and operates all assigned projects with the highest ethics. Ensures Johnson Control staff subcontractors adhere to all safety standards. How you will do it
- Maintains internal and external key stake holder’s relationships.
- Ensures that all assigned projects are executed with the highest level of customer satisfaction, completed on time, billed within the scope of the contract by maintaining profitability goals and positive cash flow.
- Hires, trains, coaches and retains a team of professional field teams that support the systems and installations projects with the assigned region. Conducts regular performance reviews, and communicates effectively development and career progression opportunities.
- Effectively communicates the status of projects to the Johnson Controls Key stake holders (VP’s, GM’s, BM’s) by providing monthly forecasts of revenue, costs, and gross margins by project.
- Manages the Systems Engineering Leaders to ensure they are appropriately staffed, have the appropriate systems, resources, etc., to effectively execute their projects, and are optimizing on the Engineering team productivity.
- Ensures compliance with all local, state, federal, and legal requirements and ensures installation projects are compliant everyone is conducting themselves with the highest level of ethical standards.
- Champions and drives safety standards by following the SSA Safety Standards Program and audits all projects to ensure Johnson Control’s staff and subcontractors are adhering to the safety standards.
What we look for Required
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. 6 years minimum experience.
- Three (3) years progressively-responsible field sales experience; selling HVAC equipment control systems or has a strong technical related background with the ability to sell.
- Demonstrated commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Professional interpersonal communication and collaborative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
- Bachelors in business, engineering, or related discipline; MBA preferred.
- Five (5) years progressively-responsible field sales experience; 3 years selling HVAC or building automation systems.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.