The Account Manager is responsible for growing the AWS footprint within the Global Accounts segment. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully build and maintain relationships, advise customers on AWS cloud solutions, grow AWS usage across a defined set of customers, develop innovative programs, and expand platform adoption to new business units. A successful candidate will work with prospects, customers, partners, Global Account Managers, and internal teams to consistently meet and exceed sales quotas.
This is a strategic role with tremendous growth opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Collaborate in the development and execution of Global Account strategies
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline within target accounts and track in Salesforce.com
· Create and close opportunities from start to finish – full sales cycle ownership
· Create a high level network for events and follow up, working closely with closed loop marketing
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Break into new lines of business groups within the defined Global Accounts
· Consistently overachieve targets through a customer-obsessed approach
· Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically
· Work in a team environment with multiple Global Account Managers
· Some travel
· 5-10+ years of technology related sales, business development or proven experience in project management in sales / marketing environment
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred
· Experience in Enterprise Selling, strategic execution
· Executive conversations skills a must - CXO driven
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
· Proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and budgets
· Proven track record in the enterprise space with complex sales cycles
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment
· A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS)
· Builder; have built a new team or been a part of a high growth team
· Additional languages a plus
· Proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM application
· Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
· Ability to think critically and creatively to develop new business-impacting ideas or processes.
Job ID: 613417