The Account Representative will be primarily responsible for ensuring revenue growth of company products and services at an assigned customer account(s) while meeting customer needs. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has very strong interpersonal skills, and is a quick learner. The individual works collaboratively with customers and co-workers alike to solve problems in a safe and efficient manner at our customer’s facility in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Support existing applications and services
- Monitor application performance in existing accounts
- Report KPI performance to meet contractual agreements
- Develop solutions to resolve customer issues/improve customer reliability/profitability
- Provide technical support to customer(s)
- Learn BHGE product and services technologies
- Manages existing process chemical business at major account in the Corpus Christi area.
- Identifies and closes new sales growth opportunities
- Leads and oversees activities within assigned accounts
- Interfaces across the internal organization
- Builds strong relationships with key customers through value-selling and entertainment.
- Increase revenue though new business development
- Develop customer relationship
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years industrialexperience
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Good communication skills and an aptitude for relationship building
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, Visio, Process Simulation software
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers).
- Must have a TWIC or able to obtain one
- Chemical Engineering, Engineering or Science degree
- Experience with crude unit (desalting & corrosion control) process chemical treatment experience within a refinery or in a refinery engineering position.
- Project Management experience
- IT modeling, computer skills or equivalent experience