At FCA, we want to empower you to bring your best. That's why we strive to create an environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive. At FCA, you'll work in a dynamic environment with people who exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to continually think bigger and bolder.
The Internal Controls Analyst II is responsible for:
- Supporting the ongoing local administration of FCA's account reconciliation system.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to the account reconciliation process, including improving the quality of reconciliations and providing efficient reporting for executive management on open issues.
- Working with Group Accounting to implement global best practices for account reconciliations in North America.
- Working with internal and external audit on the review and testing of account reconciliations.
- Supporting the overall internal controls compliance processes and improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Interfacing with subject matter experts for the design, development, and delivery of training to support effective knowledge transfer of compliance processes to company personnel.
- Ensuring the completion of all required management action plans assigned to the Accounting & Finance organizations.
- Supervising FCA services support personnel to implement account reconciliation system administration and internal control monitoring tasks.
- Completing special projects, as assigned.
What You'll Learn:
- Key controls over financial reporting and overall finance management processes.
- Developing business relationships across FCA.
- A better understanding of significant processes driving the FCA business.
- A better understanding of the key financial controls within FCA.
- Understanding cultural differences and developing a global process mindset.
- Effectively communicating with colleagues from different countries.
- An introduction to supervisory experience.
What This Role Will Prepare You For:
- Developing a management and leadership skillset.
- Presentations to management and senior leadership.
- Future rotations in Accounting or Finance, leveraging expertise in business knowledge gained through assignments.
- Strong accounting background, including an understanding of the importance and complexity of the account reconciliation process.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience; understanding FCA business and operational processes as well as their financial impact
- Relevant experience in public accounting, corporate accounting, internal control or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills with a bias for action and issue resolution
- Strong personal computer skills
- Ability to function independently and multi-task
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or equivalent
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified or higher
- Solid business acumen & emphasis on process improvement
- Strong presentation skills
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.