- Manages the operational business relationship of large customer and/or channel partner accounts, often with global/regional reach; serves on account team, providing operational perspectives.
- Plans and leads business analyses and provides recommendations to sales teams and business units.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the partner requirements.
- Represents the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements to projects of high complexity, and conducts post-project evaluations.
- Prepares and runs quarterly operational performance reviews with the partner and drives improvement plans.
- Consults and advises on operational matters of high complexity to internal clients up to the Vice-President level.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to partners and internal clients; drives the implementation phase.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degreepreferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, Sales (inside or field), procurement or financial management.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience supporting global/regional accounts or large, complex domestic accounts.
- Project management experiencepreferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as otherlanguages as required.
- Excellent Leadership, negotiation and influence skills.
- In-depth understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the partner requirements.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners up to the Vice-President level.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Proven ability to identify and implement partner-specific process improvements.
Job ID 1014031