- Various health insurance options & wellness plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan Including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional Employee Perks and Discounts
The Account Manager is an operations leader who will communicate a vision for how Williams Lea best serves our clients across single or multiple service offerings, and who empowers and enables their team to bring that vision to life. The role focuses on executing service delivery, delivering operational excellence, implementing optimized cost to serve models, applying continuous improvement initiatives, and team growth and development.
- *Establish the quality of service delivery across their portfolio of accounts
- *Implement standardized processes for all aspects of operations
- *Track operational controls and ensure management information reporting requirements are fulfilled
- *Accomplish action items from account plans
- *Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping client services informed of all critical issues and facilitating open cooperation between operations and client services
- Follow delegations of authority for operations team
- *Partner with functional teams, adhering to appropriate corporate policies, internal controls, and reporting
- *Manage staff performance including establishing development goals, setting business objectives, establishing priorities, and providing ongoing performance feedback
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- *Investigate and resolve issues escalated by the portfolio client(s) and communicate significant issues to the Operations Director and client services
- Have a strong knowledge clients’ businesses and the impact of our services
- *Manage overall performance metrics of accounts/departments against contract/target metrics
- Provide team with clear communications regarding target metrics/expectations and support their achievements
- Escalate operational, compliance and financial risk areas
- *Manage the selection, induction, development, retention, motivation and performance of direct reports
- Establish a structured succession plan for key roles
- *Support new business implementation
- Cascade key business and organizational messages down to the associate level, per the appropriate channels
- Share knowledge, best practices and solution designs within the relevant management teams to ensure continuous business improvement
- Ensure that operational processes stay within agreed upon budgets and timelines
- Provide training and development opportunities and serve in mentoring role for his/her direct reports
- Compilation and issue of monthly client billing
- *Manage staff allocation through optimized scheduling and cross-training and through fostering a strong sense of teamwork
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Over 5 years’ experience and a proven track record of being a recognized leader and manager of people in a customer service intensive environment
- Demonstrated record implementing solutions that have permanently resolved poor contract performance or difficult situations
- Excellent client service skills with a service-minded approach towards the client
- Proven experience in the delivery and management of complex multi-service solutions for clients
- Minimum of two years of successful financial management; understanding of how day-to-day and strategic decisions impact P&L
Who we are: In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.