The Majors Account Manager (AM) is a high impact position combining equal parts relationship management and client satisfaction. The Majors AM will work with existing DocuSign customers, managing an average book of 100 accounts ($10M+ book in annual contract value) to develop and maintain extraordinary relationships to ensure their satisfaction, retention and expansion. The Majors AM is accountable for customer retention, proactive client management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption/usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the VP, Commercial Account Management.
- Develop and leverage customer relationships to improve customer retention.
- Manage renewal process and negotiate multi-variable contracts.
- Drive usage and adoption and consult customers to increase successful adoption of the Docusign Platform.
- Facilitate cross functional support to achieve successful product implementation.
- Develop and execute strategic territory plans to achieve metrics.
- Become an expert within the specific vertical accounts managed.
- Foster strong working relationship with DocuSign Account Executives to support and grow current customer base.
- Travel as necessary to foster relationships with customers in territory.
- 7+ years of experience in account management focused on customer retention within the technology or software industry.
- BS/BA degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically at the executive level.
- Experience with project management and consulting with customers to deploy technology.
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze data to address customer situations.
- Experience building highly consultative customer relationships.
- Track record of success and over-achievement of quota in past positions.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment. Exceptional time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills a must.